Our website will not capture your personal data, including name, email address and telephone number, without your consent being given at the time of data-entry – typically via one of our contact forms.
All personal data submitted to us is help as securely as reasonably possible in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Target does not sell or transfer any personal information collected from our website to any other company or organisation.
Some website usage data is shared with third parties, predominantly in the form of website statistics which are hosted and managed by the third party company such as Google for analytics purposes and other web analytics services.
Links to other websites
Occasionally we will link out to other websites from the Target website. If you choose to click on one of these links and leave our site, note that we do not have control of the external website being linked to. Target is therefore not responsible for the privacy and protection of your information which you may provide whilst visiting such websites.
Please exercise caution and read external website’s privacy statements to determine how they use and manage your data.
A cookie is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your computer while you browse a website. When you visit the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of your previous activity. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember the state of the website or activity the user had taken in the past.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can read more about cookies here: http://www.whatarecookies.com/
You can decide whether to accept, decline and clear your cookies through your chosen web browser. Here is further cookie information from some of the leading web browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
- Internet Explorer:http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/sec_cook_settings.mspx?mfr=true
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Target utilises a series of on-site and server-level security applications and protocols to ensure a safe and secure online experience for our website users.
What we do with your information
There are four primary ways in which we use data collected from users of the Target website.
- If you submit your information via a contact form, we will reply either via email or phone to discuss your submission, typically regarding new business or any other more general enquiry
- If you sign-up to our newsletter, your email address and name will be added to our email marketing system. As a result, you will receive the Forever Agency newsletter which typically sends once per month. You can opt out of our email newsletter at any time by following unsubscribe links within the email itself or by requesting a removal using the contact details at the end of this page
- If you apply for a job at Target via our careers section, we will obtain personal information including your name, contact details and CV.
- Your usage of our website will be tracked for analytical purposes via third-party providers, such as Google Analytics. As noted above, this does not identify your personal information such as name or email address and is purely gathered to give us a better understand of how people use our website, what pages they like to visit and how they found our website too.
You have a number of rights in accordance with privacy and data-collection laws, further information for which can be obtained through the data protection regulator in your country.
The key personal rights you hold in law include:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to processing
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to lodge a complaint
Updating your personal information
If you’d like to update the personal information help by us that’s relevant to you then you can request this using the contact details at the end of this page.
We will act on all necessary requests where reasonably possible, free of charge. We do retain the right to ignore or refuse requests should they be excessive, baseless or are requiring repeated information that’s already been provided.
You can expect a response within two weeks, although we may on occasion take longer to respond.
How long do we retain your personal data?
Target will retain your personal information for as long as necessary, in particular, if you have contacted us enquiring about our services or have applied for a job vacancy.
If you subscribe to our contact forms, your personal details will remain secure within our email marketing software until such time as you decide to unsubscribe via an unsubscribe link on our newsletter, or by contacting us directly requiring to be removed from our newsletter marketing list.
As noted in the Your Rights section above, you retain the right to ask that your personal information be removed. You can request this by contacting us using one of the methods below in the Contact Us section on this page. We aim to respond and comply with such requests within two weeks.
This privacy statement is effective as of April 2019. We reserve the right to update or change this privacy statement at any time which will be effective at the date of posting.
Target The Digital Agency Ltd
Unit 3, Camelot Court